We are professional and agile.
Our work environment includes:
- Modern office setting
- Food provided
We are currently seeking a Physical Therapist (PT) and/or Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA) to help care for our loyal customers. The ideal candidate will have prior experience working in a geriatrics clinic, will be committed to a team-oriented work environment and will enjoy helping patients become as independent as possible. The PT or PTA will be responsible for helping patients who may have trouble with mobility, and will often develop therapeutic plans that include exercises and remedies designed to increase the patient’s health and overall quality of life.
- Work closely with patients and their families to help restore mobility and relieve pain.
- Administer therapies, monitor progress, and document findings.
- Explain the rationale for various interventions.
- Give physical therapy sessions.
- Help teach patients to exercise and work during physical therapy sessions to create an appropriate rehabilitation program.
- Assist the team in providing education to the patient.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $42.00 – $60.00 per hour
- Nursing home
- Rehabilitation center
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Licensed Physical Therapy Assistant (Required)
Work Location: One location